AHS Services, a therapy staffing agency, was developed to help staff hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities with quality medical professionals, helping fill positions of physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, and more.
AHS works with hundreds of clinical locations, including many national publicly owned health care companies, because we produce results at a reasonable price with the highest degree of integrity and ethics.
AHS employs unique recruiting techniques to find the ideal candidate for open positions, providing a unique mass e-mail marketing service that matches clinicians to job openings. Sometimes that match is made before a job is even formally advertised. Our clients are provided lists of available healthcare candidates for professional placement and travel positions at least once a week from resumes that we receive from our new candidates every day.
In addition to its unique e-mail marketing service, AHS posts client positions on the Internet on multiple sites and tele-recruits staff for positions in selected markets. AHS staffs both travel and permanent placement therapy and healthcare positions.
AHS staffs travel healthcare professionals with the following terms:
- 8-26 week assignments (eight-week minimum)
- Fulltime work (40 hours per week)
- We secure housing and travel services for each traveler contracted.
- We can negotiate a reduced fee if housing is provided by the client.
- Our Travel Clinicians are employees of Reflectx Services with Workers Compensation and Liability Insurance.
- AHS Rehabilitation Services does not use independent contractors. (1099 Staff)
Some of the travel medical professionals Rehabilitation staffs includes the following:
- Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapist Assistants
- Occupational Therapists
- Occupational Therapist Assistants
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Respiratory Therapists
- Imaging including Specialties