AHS realizes the challenge of hiring and retaining top nursing talent. We are dedicated to staffing qualified nurses to fill a variety of facility shifts, including per diem, temp-to-perm, and contract assignments. At AHS, we make nationwide staffing easy. We offer clients the opportunity to select some of the most sought after nurses from many of the leading facilities across the country.
American Healthcare Staffing staffs the following nursing professions:
Advantages to choosing American Healthcare Staffing for nurse staffing:
- Thorough Screening Process – AHS has developed a detailed pre-employment screening process, which includes competency tests and skills checklists as well as a thorough background check. This stringent process helps us select only the top nurses for placement.
- Around-the-Clock Accessibility– Our Staffing Consultants are on-call 24-hours a day, 7 days a week to provide the most timely and efficient service possible.
- Dependability – One of AHS’s strengths is dependability. We are able to recruit and maintain an abundance of healthcare staff, enabling us to fill a large volume of staffing requests in a time efficient manner.
- Cost Effective Strategies – The medical facilities that we staff save thousands of dollars every year by eliminating recruitment fees from their budgets. These fees include placing advertisements and valuable time spent reviewing resumes and interviewing candidates.
- Tradition – American Healthcare Staffing stems from AHS Healthcare Services, a company with 20 years of staffing expertise. AHS’s name is well-known throughout the healthcare industry and is synonymous with quality service.
- Motivated Employees – The AHS Advantage includes motivated employees performing quality work. We offer competitive salaries, insurance coverage, completion bonuses, and the opportunity to work at top medical facilities.